Wednesday, April 20, 2011

adios-o

At times I questioned why I was here. In indigenous pueblos? in families homes? At cattle markets? in gardens on rooftops? This reminded me of why: Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment. Living in Oaxaca and traveling around the state gave me huge appreciation for my life and how comfortably I live. The situation of migration is now in my worldview and I understand it is an epidemic in Mexico, whether good or bad it is a reality. I am now thinking about how my actions and choices can alter, enhance or deflate this cycle. I sensorially feel my time here has come to an end at the perfect moment. I am eager to get back to reality, where I can implement new choices and educate my friends and family about everything I have learned here.

Amor, Paz y Papaya. Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment