Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Although I can't believe it's over, looking back on the semester I know I have accomplished so much and have had so many experiences- good and bad, but all worth it. As a graduating senior this semester, I feel as though participating in this program has both brought closure to my time at UVM, and has showed me what the world has to offer, and what I can add to it. I'm ready.

Thanks to everyone on the program for bringing something to the table on this trip. I had an amazing time with this group, and we definitely were a good group. Thanks to Mary Lu and Chris for helping and organizing throughout the semester, and to our teachers as well. I really appreciate everyone's work and enthusiasm.

I'll miss everyone. Safe travels, and hope to see you all in Burlington! ¡Nos Vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment